Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Are there any good movies out there? :(

So the 2 movies I was so anxious to see weren't great movies... -_-

From a first-hand experience, Forbidden Kingdoms... OKAY, I know it's supposed to be fantasy and all, but really... their acting wasn't specatcular. The only great part was seeing Jet Li & Jackie Chan fight and seeing Jet Li as the Monkey King. That was basically it.

Although, I must admit that Li Bing Bing's long white whipping hair was pretty interesting.
But if she could grow it out and have it hook onto anything, why didn't she try to save herself? -_-

I didn't go see Deception, but I heard that it TANKED at the box office and it was basically... crap. :( Total disappointment also because Maggie Q is not in it for more than 5 minutes and the whole attempt to make it a sexual thriller was scrapped. Unfortunately, I might just watch this one online because I don't want to waste my money...



26 days until the seniors snatch their diplomas...

What to do, what to do...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen a movie called "Secret" starring Jay Chou? It`s good entertainment. There`s also Lust,Caution? I haven`t seen it yet, but I`ve heard its pretty good though.
Oh, and Time, aka "Shi Gan", a korean drama thriller, with a great ending!
:)

saranghaex3 said...

OH I've heard of Lust, Caution. Kinda raunchy though yeah? LOL. I heard it's a good movie nonetheless...

Haven't heard of Secret or ShiGan. AHH I love Korean dramas. I've seen a few episodes of different ones here and there and they're so interesting! I'll try see if I can catch those movies.. :)

Anonymous said...

I think you can watch plenty of movies on tudou.com, and surfthechannel.com.

The last one mentioned is pretty good, you can watch mostly everything there. Old cartoons, TV series, anime, korean and international movies too.

What kind of KDramas do you like? Seen "My girl" with Lee Da Hae (or something) ?

saranghaex3 said...

I've only seen like one little part of one episode of "my lovely kim sam soon".

My grandpa used to watch "king and his women" or something like that.
It was kinda old style. I didn't care for it.

I caught something else.. I don't even know the titles and I just watch it >_<
KDramas are like hugely popular here in Hawaii and everyone watches them...
I wish I had the time to watch one series every night because I hate only watching 1 episode of each series and not even catching the name... lol



and thanks for those websites!
I'll definitely check it out.

Unknown said...

HI AMANDA. :D its brenda. :D i wanted to leave you a comment but idk where b/c you dont have recent posts so i posted on your last one hahah. :D

Cbox